Let's keep in touch! This is for Martin, Holfoth, Hazelton, Gessner and Parks family communications. Let's talk health, events, and gossip.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Happy Christmas Eve
The Parks Family wishes everyone a Merry Christmas. Enjoy your families and friends. Briton arrived late this afternoon. We saw mom this evening and she was alert and dressed in a fancy maroon top for the holiday :)
We need to be informed. We all have cell phones and computers yet we can't seem to keep in touch.
Things are happening without anyone knowing about it. Let's change that.
You can thank my Dad for this (Kenny) :)
Hi! It is me, Suzanne. I will be the moderator of this blog however, it is set-up to allow any family member to post. I added most of you as guest bloggers. If you feel more comfortable you can just be a reader. Completely up to you!
Email me if you can't get on to post and I will be sure to add you. It is a process so be patient!
No comments:
Post a Comment